The Samhain Roundup
For over a decade I posted personal spirit encounters as a lead-in to the Dark Time.
This year I’m lazier, and better at curating =) . Instead of spreading my posts about Samhain, the Dead Time, deathwalking, and the Ancestors over weeks, I’m compiling all the links in this post.
In short, I hope that as those of you in the north wind down from the warm season, you will take the time to do harvest closings that you need. However you do the season, bless you, bless all in what you do, and thanks for all you do.
If you like these stories, find more in Real Wyrd.
- Hotel Phillips and Murderous Insomnia
- When Creepy Gets Creepier (Hotel Phillips, again)
- An Afternoon with Max the Crystal Skull
- A Sprite and a Bullseye (Yes, I mean Target)
- Charitable Neighbor
- Angel Download (this one took place at Wal-mart. Another reason I dislike shopping.)
- An Unearthly Warning
- Faeries in the Garden
- All in a Day’s Work (an old hospital in Raleigh, NC)
- House on Summit Drive (the house I grew up in)
- #1 Rule of House Selling
- Saturn’s Gift (Astrologers always say Saturn leaves a gift. Mine was ancestral healing.)
- Raleigh’s Heck-Andrews House
- Wilmington’s Old North Inn
Working with the Dead
- Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow: Paranormal Day is Here
- Working with Ancestor Allies
- Conductor of Souls (Psychopomp)
- You Don’t Call, You Don’t Write… The Quiet Dead
- 6 Things the Dead Want Us to Know about Life