Several years ago, I altered the structure of my shamanic work, such that I placed less emphasis on isolated sessions, and more on sustained support.
I’ve maintained my practice for over 18 years, and the one thing that has become evident in that time is that most of us need more emphasis on what happens between sessions, rather than on what happens during them. How we carry what we gain in deep soul work through everyday life is the hardest part of any spiritual path. In an effort to fill that gap, I began doing less work based around reading and more on mentoring.
To that end, I began offering mentorship opportunities through Soul Intent Arts. After working with many Initiates and mentorees (is that the correct word?), I’ve re-organized how these services function. This re-organization serves to offer more opportunity to engage shamanic and spiritual mentorship on a self-paced, one-on-one basis.
- The Spirited Path remains a two-year group study in modern shamanism. The Intensive includes monthly Sharing Sessions, which are Initiate peer witnessing sessions. Sharing Sessions continue after the Intensive is completed to sustain cohesive, grounding, and accountability in service. The Intensive begins each January. If you’re interested in the Intensive for next year, contact me.
- I’ve created the opportunity to complete the work of The Spirited Path Intensive on your own as a self-paced study with regular mentoring sessions, as Shamanic Mentoring. This schedule is wholly self-determined, and requires the attendance of monthly Sharing Sessions.
- Spiritual Mentorship remains an option for those who would like to deepen animistic connections throughout life, though don’t want to focus such through the role shaman.
- Reclaiming the Runes is a one-year Intensive exploring the Elder Futhark as an alphabet, and as a system of storytelling, timekeeping, and divination. It’s your opportunity to create your relationship to the runes. Check out the Preview course to get an idea of the Intensive range and flow.
- As always, I offer in-person and self-paced studies, which include Intro to Modern Shamanism, Totemism, Ritual, Ceremony, and Cosmology, Intro to Middle World Journeying, and the Reclaiming the Runes Preview Course.