An intimate conversation with Rainbow Winnike and Kelley Harrell
- How ritual is different for neurodivergent folx
- The impact of language in ritual
- The importance of safety in spiritual practice
- How to build a rich spiritual practice on your own terms
- A guided experiential soul walk into your local ecosystem
Learn to explore your relationship to rituals on your own terms.
Neurodivergence-Affirming Spiritual Practices includes an hour-and-a-half video class with written transcript, an experiential exercise for land-based connection, a sensual exercise for body-land integration, a handout noting challenges to and suggestions for crafting your spiritual path, and prompts to take into introspection after class.
Rainbow is a Gender Doula, and ADHD/Autism and Transgender Support Coach.
Rainbow helps folx hold gentle compassion for themselves and others as they navigate embodiment, systems, and relationships through classes and one-on-one sessions.
We don't heal in isolationbut in community
Gift of the Dreamtime Reader's Companion
~S. Kelley Harrell
Register for Neurodivergence-Affirming Spiritual Practices now, or contact Kelley with questions.