[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][dt-space height=”150″][vc_column_text]
I’m glad you’ve enjoyed The Wisdom of the Runes Flash Briefing on Alexa!
Connecting with others there who are interested in the runes allows me to share a snippet of my runework, and broaden awareness of the runes in a modern context. If you’re interested in learning more about the runes or my work, check out The Weekly Rune, What in the Wyrd, and courses that I teach on the runes.[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]
The Weekly Rune
Thanks for your interest in The Weekly Rune! I truly believe that it includes the keys to making better choices based on keen insight into the present, to help each of us be more active in creating a better reality for us all. In the Old Norse tradition, this process is wyrdweaving at it deepest potential. You can subscribe to the public version of The Weekly Rune, and get it in your inbox every Monday–no delays. If you want to show your support for The Wisdom of the Runes Flash Briefing and The Weekly Rune, and learn more about the runes, join my private runes community at Patreon. Membership there gets you the full benefit of the ad-free, detailed version every Sunday, including:
- more detail
- the current runes’ impact on human life force
- insights on how to best manage the curves and twists therein
- introspective prompts to nuance your self-work
- galdr of the runecast, with sound files and instruction on how to use each sound
- runic insights, book excerpts, release news, free classes
- optional services with me
- discounts on shamanic services
- my undying thanks for your support!
Read the latest runecasts in The Weekly Rune
- Free Live Event – Walking The Spirited Path
- The Weekly Rune -Nauthiz
- The Weekly Rune – Hagalaz
- Intersectional Deathwalking
- The Dead Time Roundup
Runic Book of Days
Learn how to come into deeper relationship with the runes in my book, Runic Book of Days, through working with the runic calendar. Through seasonal progression of half-month devotionals that culminate with sabbat initiations, my book explores each rune in its place on the wheel of the year, through personal introspection and meditative prompts. With the completion of half-month devotionals is the opportunity for personal initiation at each sabbat, to come into deeper relationships with self and the world around you, through connected, personal runework.
You can also take that work deeper by joining my private book group on Facebook.
- Reawakening with the Runes is a 5-week introduction to the runes, focused on bringing you into closer relationship with them.
- Reclaiming the Runes is a year-long intensive, offering a primer on the runes as an alphabet, and as a system of storytelling, timekeeping, and divination. It is your opportunity to create your relationship to the runes.
What in the Wyrd
I produce a weekly podcast called What in the Wyrd, in which I discuss the runes, animism, modern shamanism, and how those topics all intersect on my spiritual path. You can find What in the Wyrd on the Anchor app, and most podcast platforms. Feel free to call in with questions and insights![/vc_column_text][dt-space height=”25″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text] [/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]
[vc_row][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”490″ style=”vc_box_circle”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][vc_column_text]
Shamanism is where you stand. It isn’t another place, culture, or time. You’re already on the path. Learn to be in direct relationship with it, now.
I’m Kelley Harrell, an author, rune reader, and modern shaman in Fuquay-Varina, North Carolina. A lifelong intuitive and deathwalker, I’ve worked with a local and international client base since 2000. I teach others find their unique paths of animism and shamanism in support of their quiet dead, healed ancestors, and peaceful coexistence with the spirits of the land they live on. My work emphasizes social justice through sacred activism.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/4″][/vc_column][/vc_row]