Ten Years, Ten Observations
Several readers have asked for a summary list of my ten most poignant observations of personal shamanic work and maintaining a shamanic practice. In celebration 10 years of Soul Intent Arts, thank you to all of the readers, clients, students, confidantes, comrades, and spaceholders who have contributed to its sustaining life force.
- Passive and active healing each have a place on the journey to balance, which is what we call wellbeing.
- All spiritual and energetic work must have meaning.
- Between the time that a person schedules a session with me and when the session occurs, release has begun.
- I never see “it” coming.
- Children know what they need.
- Totem dictionaries are no substitute for the animal, plant, element, or life force that has come to you.
- “Real healers are well.”
- Even in the realm of spiritual and etheric healing, there is no magick pill.
- The core reason for imbalance in any life area is disconnection from All Things.
- All creatures tend toward balance, wellbeing.
And because I have never been good at math…
- Karma is as karma does.