Classes are taught in-person, as well as in live online video webcasts, and self-paced studies. Live sessions are done via Zoom. For live online classes, download the app to access our session. Session links are emailed upon scheduling. Find descriptions and register for classes online.
If you’ve taken a class prior and want to re-take it to brush up on your skills, reduced rates are available.
If you would like to host a class in-person, at your location, contact Kelley for details. All travel, lodging and amenities are paid by the host.
Refer to General Class Details for an overview of how to prepare for, and what to bring to class.
Find information on individual Services.
Learn more about The Spirited Path — Two-Year Modern Shamanism Intensive.
These classes are appropriate for those seeking to learn the role of shaman, as well as shamanic technique.
- Introduction to Modern Shamanism – Everything you want to know about shamanism, that few others teach. This class is a survey of the history, philosophies, challenges, and roles in traditional and modern shamanism. We cover topics such as cultural appropriation, traditional vs modern shamanism, psychological perspectives of shamanism, and what it’s like to be a modern shaman. This course is required for all other Shamanic Classes at Soul Intent Arts. It is taught as a traditional in-person class and as self-paced study online.
- Lower World Journeying – Experiential course exploring the Lower World and its purpose. Taught as part of The Spirited Path Intensive.
- Upper World Journeying – Experiential course exploring the Upper World and its purpose. Taught as part of The Spirited Path Intensive.
- Middle World Journeying – Experiential exploration of the Middle World and its purpose. Taught in-person, live online, and as self-paced wisdom study.
- Introduction to Deathwalking – Lightly experiential exploration of death through the Middle World. Taught in-person, as part of The Spirited Path Intensive, and as a live online webcast.
- Advanced – The Animistic Consumer – A shamanic view of ‘we are what we eat.’ Learn skills to explore your relationship to food, the environment, your bioregion, and your body.
- Advanced – Death and the Animistic Soul – Dying, thus living, well. Taught as part of The Spirited Path Intensive.
- Advanced – Faerietales and Legend – Honing Shamanic Sight – Working with classic healing stories to decode our own.
Reclaiming the Runes is a one-year Intensive designed for beginners and seasoned rune enthusiasts who wish to deepen their relationship to the Elder Futhark. This Intensive offers a primer on the runes as an alphabet, and as a system of storytelling, timekeeping, and divination. Often the runes are erroneously compared to the tarot. Next to the lush art and vivid imagery of today’s decks, the runes come up short. Modern concepts on the staves have distilled them to one-word meanings, omitting their rich cultural backdrop and archetypal narrative. Reclaiming the Runes teaches their story in as full a context as possible, and instructs on how to work with them as a personal tool for growth, and a facilitator of gaining insight for others.
A Preview Course for this Intensive is available, as Reclaiming the Runes, Preview.
These classes are appropriate for those seeking to widen their awareness in connecting with All Things, though are not necessarily seeking a shamanic path.
- Creative Block and the Healing Story (Beginner, No prerequisite, Focused interest) Gently experiential examination of creative block from an animistic, spiritual perspective, and through the use of art and the healing story in the Middle World journey. Learn how to reconnect with the spirit of art, writing, creativity, and the potential of the blank page.
The Mindful Etheric Being Series
These classes live, online, or taught in-person. They are intended for individuals seeking self-care approaches through incorporating animistic life perspectives. The information and skills taught in this series are not intended for working with others.
- Introduction to Energy Work
- Introduction to Compassionate Meditation
- Introduction to Dreamwork : The Dreaming Tree
- Introduction to Engaging the True Self
Reiki Usui and Ascension Reiki Classes
These classes are taught in-person, only, upon demand. Contact me to set up classes.
- Reiki Shoden – Level 1
- Reiki Okuden – Level 2
- Reiki Shinpiden – Master Level
Self-Paced Wisdom Studies
- Introduction to Modern Shamanism – Everything you want to know about shamanism, that few others teach. This class is a survey of the history, philosophies, challenges, and roles in traditional and modern shamanism. We cover topics such as cultural appropriation, traditional vs modern shamanism, psychological perspectives of shamanism, and what it’s like to be a modern shaman. This course is required for all other Shamanic Classes at Soul Intent Arts.
- Ritual, Ceremony, and Cosmology – Mentored self-paced six-week distance class, examining the criteria of ritual and honing the preparatory journey process. Introduction to Modern Shamanism is the prerequisite for this class.
- Introduction to Totemism – Mentored self-paced six-week distance survey of totemism, guides, and helping spirits. Introduction to Modern Shamanism is the prerequisite for this class.
- Middle World Journeying -Mentored self-paced experiential course exploring the Middle World and its purpose. Introduction to Modern Shamanism is the prerequisite for this class.